Saturday, September 3, 2011

Vendors are All Lined Up :)

This post is not only for those of you who are interested in our wedding details but also for those of you who may be planning a wedding in San Antonio as well. I have spent several weeks researching and talking with these vendors and I am very happy to say that it looks like they are all lining up nicely.

Photographer: Lahra Bryant

Wedding Cake: Seventh Heaven Cakes

DJ: Masquerade DJ Service

I have yet to find a florist but I will post it as soon as I do.

My friend Jordynn's mother, Lisa, is starting up a wedding planning business called Storybook Endings with her friend Jonett and has asked if she can do a candy bar for us. I was thrilled, of course, that she was willing to do it because I honestly don't know where I would have found the time and I was really hoping to have it as wedding favors for our guests. The picture below is a candy bar she did for a baby shower and I thought it was adorable.
I also wanted to include a picture of the champagne flutes I found for Michael and me and our cake knives that I found at this amazing boutique called Sisters. They are PERFECT for the wedding! Thank you Grandma for the early wedding gift :).

No comments:

Post a Comment