Monday, November 28, 2011

18 DAYS!!!




I just got back from a very relaxing visit to see Michael in Florida over Thanksgiving break. I was able to skip the one class I had last week and we got to spend 10 whole days together :). We drove up to see Michael's family in Savannah and spent Thanksgiving with them and got to see our friends Brandie and Kyle, who we haven't seen in over a year. It was so nice to get away from the chaos that has been the past few months of wedding planning and school... well, we almost got away. Michael and I did sit down and finally hashed out what our first dance song is going to be and he chose the song that we will exit the ceremony to (hint: he spent a while listening to the theme music from several action movies). It actually sounds kinda perfect :). Overall we have all the major songs picked out.

I came back into town today and had my first final tonight. I have one more take-home final due Thursday and a group presentation due Wednesday and then I am done. Thank God!! Graduation is on the 10th of December and I will be sure to post pics.

Since we're on the subject of pictures, my bachelorette party is on December 3rd and I am sure there will be many embarrassing pictures to choose from. In the interest of being a good sport I will go through them and post any with a PG rating or less. I should warn you that my sister, Kaitlyn, is planning this party so there may not be any pics that make the cut. She already picked out my uber-scandalous that consists of a leather mini skirt and a sequined top and high heels... I was told I couldn't wear a jacket and that if I got cold I "wasn't drinking enough". This ought to be interesting. Michael's bachelor party is the same night in Richmond Hill and I will let you know how he does as well.

After this week I'm going to be in super planning mode for the wedding! I am so excited for the big day! I'll update as more details get finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment