Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We have a wedding date!!

Mom and I went to La Mansion this morning to go over the last few questions we had and to iron out some details with the wedding coordinator (Jessica). I knew that the price had to come below a certain number in order for us to be able to afford it but I couldn't help but get my hopes up. Jessica was able to work with us since we will be having the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception at the hotel as well as signing an additional contract for at least 10 rooms and adding many more as family and friends RSVP.

We signed a contract for our wedding on December 10, 2011!!! I called Michael right away and he was just as excited as I am. I made an appointment to take him by the hotel when he visits for my birthday so he can walk through the space and we can discuss the menu and future appointments. I can breathe a little sigh of relief now that the first hurdle has been cleared.... now on to the dress! :)

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment