Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bridesmaid's Dresses & Registries

It's been a while since I have updated the blog but the last few papers due for my Summer classes were pretty tough. Somewhere along the way we found time to get Kaitlyn her dress and I picked out some really cute dresses for my junior bridesmaids (Taryn & Brooke) and flower girl (Ava). I don't want to give too much away so the picture included is of a dress in the same color and length as Kaitlyn's dress but is not the dress we picked out for her.
The same day we got Katy's dress I found out my dress was in :). When we got to the store I was able to try it on again and see it alongside Katy's and I was reminded again of how much I love it. After I ordered the dress I began having second thoughts about the style since it was a lot fancier than I was going to go for but seeing it again made me remember why I loved it so much.

When I got dress home and showed it to my Dad and Papa they were as happy with it as I was, it even got a few tears.
This week I am in New Hampshire visiting Michael and we have a ton to get done. Today we went to register at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Target and it wasn't as easy as i thought it would be. Trying to decorate a house we don't have yet is close to impossible so we stuck to kitchen items and ended up with two pretty hefty registries. I was pretty proud of Michael for making it all afternoon without complaining :). We still have to get Michael's ring and Tux while I'm up here and a ton more to do when I get home so wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment