Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Few Details...

Wedding planning is kicking into high gear now! I just got back from my visit with Michael in New Hampshire where we took some time to relax and just hang out together. I returned to a VERY long "to do" list and I have already started checking things off.
Mom found a great broach for the junior bridesmaid's dresses in a "Premier Designs" catalog. The girl's dresses are adorable but are a little plain so I wanted to add some sparkle and I think these will do the trick :).
We also found our photographer, Lahra Bryant. She is super sweet and has been very accommodating with our tight schedule. She was able to provide us with a great standard shot list of both formal pictures and key moments throughout the ceremony and reception and was open to any and all suggestions or additions. We are going to schedule a meeting with her soon to go over the details and hopefully do a walk through of the hotel before my bridal portraits. Michael and I are still undecided on engagement pictures since it will be a logistical nightmare with us being so far apart and we already have several professional pictures of us taken a couple of years ago.
I know these seem like small details but I am trying to keep this blog as updated as possible so I don't forget to mention anything. Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment